Vacancy: Head Of Technical Compliance
Title: Head of Technical Compliance
Duty Station: Musubi Farm Uganda Head Offices, Gayaza Road.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise the selection of farmer groups
• Performance manage Agricultural Extension Officers (AEOs)
• Lead in planning monthly extension activities with clearly set targets
• Review training reports from the AEOs
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports on agricultural training
• Review and collate all data collected by AEOs
• Plan and participate in farmer’s open days
• Plan and participate in capacity building activities for organization staff • Initiate agricultural training activity related procurements.
• Coordinate farmer training with the district and sub‐county production departments
• Support the Coordinator in organizing quarterly monitoring by DEC and LLG
• Plan and participate in weekly radio programs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate must hold university degree in Agriculture or Crop Production.
• Minimum 3 years’ work experience in agricultural extension.
• Experience in supervision of extension staff
• Technical skills in program planning and implementation.
• Fluency in English and Luganda
• Basic computer skill i.e. MS Office.
Suitable candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating job title in subject, by 30th June 2020.